What names are predeclared in Source §4?
On the right, you see all predeclared names of Source §4, in alphabetical order. Click on a name to see how it is used. They come in these two groups:
- MISC: Miscellaneous constants and functions
- MATH: Mathematical constants and functions
- LISTS: Support for lists
- PAIRMUTATORS: Mutating pairs
- ARRAYS: Support for arrays
- STREAMS: Support for streams
- MCE: Support for the meta-circular evaluator
What can you do in Source §4?
You want the definitive specs?
For our development team, we are maintaining a definitive description of the language, called the Specification of Source §4. Feel free to take a peek!